[kids-lib] Possible program: Aunt Lena

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 29 12:50:56 PDT 2009

Hello!  I just received the following info about latest Aunt Lena programs which your library may be interested in.  I'm sure many of you know Aunt Lena better as Anne-Louise Sterry! This is not an endorsement, please check reference to make sure this is a good fit for your library.

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528

A Recipe for Laughter, Joy and Success

That's Aunt Lena!

When your event or meeting needs hilarity, joy and an extra boost of plain speaking, Anne-Louise Sterry and her alter ego Aunt Lena, will make it a resounding success. And here's how...

Staff Development

"So dolls yas work hard tagether and now yas need ta laugh a little. Look no further den myself. I'll come ta ya place wid Anne-Louise Sterry - my alter ego - I always gotta bring her - and we can do some stuff ta bring us closer tagether ya know wad I mean? We got da brain research information, we got little tips, we got songs, stories, drama and we got fun tings ta do tagether. And of course we got de recipe fa gravy and maybe even da meatballs.! I promise yas, none of it will hurt, joosta in case yas were worried.!"

Keynote Addresses by Aunt Lena (and Anne-Louise!)

.      "Ya Gotta Make Your Own Gravy" Aunt Lena will come to tawlk with youse on the topic of Joy. or in Lena's own words "Ya Gotta Make Yer Own Gravy!" She has Stories, Songs, recipes and lots of laughter to share wid ya's all.

.      Aunt Lena Sez! "So yas want me to come over but ya don't know what ya want me to do? If youse  call me up we can tawlk about it. I can come over whenever to meet ya people and converse wid them too (and of course have a little cappuccino while we are conversing) Better that ya gravy should burn than ya have someone else to ya place!"

>From Anne-Louise..
Songs, stories, drama, improvisation and laughing, laughing, and more laughing.  Your group will experience all this and more as Anne-Louise and Aunt Lena share tools and ideas designed to continue your creation of a caring, connected, compassionate and JOYFUL environment. You group will leave saying 'WE KNOW WE CAN" . We know we can continue making enduring changes which benefit everyone we come in contact with.including ourselves!

Anne-Louise is nationally and internationally recognized as an exceptional motivational speaker and performer.

..So call 'us', dolls!

Email: anne-louise at anne-louise.com  Tel: (503)-720-6172
      Web: www.auntlenasez.com  &  www.anne-louise.com

Aunt Lena
www.auntlenasez.com
www.anne-louise.com
503-720-6172
Author of Aunt Lena's Cucina
"You Gotta Make Your Own Gravy" sez Lena
Dolls: follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Can ya believe I am so up ta date?
And...Youtube.com