[kids-lib] Great puppet troupe for SRP

Hicks, Doris doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net
Tue Apr 6 12:05:45 PDT 2010

I want to let you know about the opportunity to book Magical Moonshine, an outstanding California puppet troupe, this summer.  Our library has scheduled them for a Summer Reading Program show on Wednesday, August 4, and they still have several time slots still available for other libraries in Washington and Oregon.  They offer a wonderful variety of large and small shows for different ages, with fantastic music and unique puppets - even some shows in both Spanish and English.  Check out their website at http://www.magicalmoonshine.org/library.htm

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is a public record of the City of Albany and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.