[kids-lib] 2010 summer reading fonts

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Apr 19 12:03:29 PDT 2010

Hello!  I just received the following email from CSLP about the fonts used for the 2010 summer reading programs.  Please note that the slogan on the posters were hand-lettered by the artists, therefore are unavailable.  The recommendation is to just match the best you can, below are some suggestions that include website where you can access the fonts for free.

Enjoy,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528