[kids-lib] Possible summer reading CD

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Apr 30 08:08:01 PDT 2010

Hello!  I just received the following email about a CD that may work with your 2010 summer reading program.  This is not an endorsement, please review your collection development policy to make sure this is appropriate for your library.

Direct questions to Jack and Kitty Norton at 1-800-970-0563 or Julia Foster-McPhee at juliafostermcphee at gmail.com<mailto:juliafostermcphee at gmail.com>

For more information visit the website: http://www.SummerReadingProgramCD.com