[kids-lib] Rules of Use: info from CSLP

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Jun 3 13:26:04 PDT 2010

Hello!  Several people asked when CSLP's contract with Highsmith was up, and when the RFP for the next exclusive vendor contract would begin.  Here is the response I received:

"Our contract with Highsmith is through 2013.  We will begin the RFP process in 2011. I do not have a specific date."
-Karen Yother, Chair of the Vendor Committee

Thanks,
Katie