[kids-lib] FW: [iYouth] UW iYouth Conference - Save the Date!

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Wed Nov 3 07:55:58 PDT 2010

Hi gang,

In case anyone is interested in attending (or able to) a day-long,
all-youth focused conference... you might consider taking a drive up
north for the University of Washington's iYouth Conference.  I went last
year.  It was a fun time.

Save the date & details below.

Best wishes,

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503) 648-9785 x5#