[kids-lib] Possible theater program

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Oct 6 10:24:01 PDT 2010

 Hello!  I just received the following email about a theater group that has performed at Oregon schools and libraries in the past (http://activatedstorytheatre.com/past_shows3.html#OR).  They are hoping to book another west coast tour.  This is not an endorsement, please make sure this group is appropriate for you library before scheduling a performance at your library.