[kids-lib] Summer Reading Art must be off the Internet
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Oct 14 09:26:40 PDT 2010
Hello! According to the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) Rules of Use all CSLP art must be off the Internet by October 1st. I know many of you have a process in place for this to happen by the deadline. Please take a few minutes to double-check to make sure all CSLP art is off your library's website.
All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual. To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website (http://www.cslpreads.org/) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with LSTA funds. Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA's Children's Services Division, and both CSD and OYAN members represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.
For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:
* Paige Bentley, CSD Summer Reading Chair: paigeb at dpls.lib.or.us<mailto:paigeb at dpls.lib.or.us>
* Kendra Jones, CSD In-coming Summer Reading Chair: KendraM at wccls.org<mailto:KendraM at wccls.org>
* Susan Ludington, OYAN CSLP Liaison: sludington at cityofsalem.net<mailto:sludington at cityofsalem.net>
* Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib