[kids-lib] Summer Internships @ Beaverton City Library

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Apr 15 11:09:27 PDT 2011

Submitted on behalf of Victoria Campbell.  If you cannot open the attachments please email Victoria at vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov to request them sent to you directly.  Thank you, Katie

Hello

Beaverton City Library is once again pleased to announce our summer reading internships.  Attached are the descriptions for the Children’s and Young Adult Internship.  Additionally, information on the Adult and Branch internships can be found at http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/volunteer/internships.aspx.

We take great care to make sure our internships are teaching internships.  We have met many wonderful interns over the year and several have later joined our oncall or regular staff.  If you are seeking a good look at what it would be like to work in youth services, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.  Last summer over 6,000 children and teens signed up for our summer reading program!

Most sincerely,
Victoria Campbell
Youth Services Manager
Beaverton City Library
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.