[kids-lib] Possible summer reading resource.

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Apr 21 08:30:14 PDT 2011

Hello!  I just received the following email about a possible summer reading resource-Billy Gorilly's new CD "Aesop's Fables for Today's Kids".  This is not an endorsement, please go through your regular selection process to make sure this is appropriate for your library and community.

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528