[kids-lib] Help Update Reading is an Investment's Recommended List

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Aug 16 15:40:29 PDT 2011

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Thanks to those who sent book suggestions for updating the Reading is an Investment (RII) recommended reading list. If you have suggestions, please send them to me by Sunday, August 21st, and I'll forward them to the RII work group. See original email below for more information.

Thanks,
Jen
Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant