[kids-lib] Multnomah County Library job opportunity

library.recruitment library.recruitment library.recruitment at multcolib.org
Thu Jun 23 10:50:45 PDT 2011

Open for application as of today:

Bilingual Spanish Youth Librarian
Closing date: July 8, 2011
Portland, OR
including English and Spanish speakers, with a special emphasis on
serving youth (birth through age 18), families and organizations that
work with youth. The best candidates will be able to provide
culturally appropriate services to youth and families, in addition to
serving all patrons in their assigned communities. We have one current
vacancy. However, we may use this list to fill future vacancies.
Please see the job announcement for complete details and apply online:
multcojobs.org. AA/EOE