[kids-lib] Book stumper

Molly Carlisle molly at tigard-or.gov
Tue Nov 29 09:26:14 PST 2011

The plot details and age of the book don't quite match, but the red hair and incredible illustrations do. Could it be Mirette on the High Wire<http://www.amazon.com/Mirette-Highwire-Caldecott-Medal-Book/dp/0399221301>?

Molly L. Carlisle
Youth Services Supervisor
Tigard Public Library<http://www.tigard-or.gov/library>
molly at tigard-or.gov<mailto:molly at tigard-or.gov>