[kids-lib] Community Based Coordinators of Early Learning DRAFT PLAN & REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Fri Dec 21 17:00:01 PST 2012

I have been involved in an Early Learning Council workgroup for the last several month  to ensure our children enter kindergarten ready to learn. Staff have packaged my workgroup's direction for these services (called Community Based Coordinators) and posted a webinar<http://youtu.be/QXhuVYzPhT8> update on the draft report we developed. The webinar walks you through the process and preliminary report<http://www.oregon.gov/gov/docs/OEIB/DRAFTCBCReport.pdf>, and has been pre-recorded for your viewing. We'd appreciate your feedback and ask that you respond by noon on January 8th so staff can incorporate your comments prior to the Early Learning Council meeting on January 9th. To provide input, please respond to the survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CBCinput> we've created. After January 9th we will continue to solicit feedback leading into the February legislative session. Happy New Year and thanks for your input.

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library
marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us