[kids-lib] Performers Showcase September 29, 2012

Karen Fischer kfischer at cityofsalem.net
Fri Jan 13 17:28:14 PST 2012

Hi all,

I hope the New Year is going well for each and every one of you.

This is a "save the date" for the Oregon Library Association's 2012 Performer's Showcase, scheduled to take place on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at Salem Public Library.  Once again, the Children's Services Division of OLA will offer 5 minute time slots between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to any children's performer who is interested, along with the option of table space downstairs during the lunch hour.  If you know performers that are not included in the 2010 Performers Manual, please encourage them to email me and I'll send them information about the Showcase and an opportunity for them to be included in our 2012 Performers Manual.
So, please mark your calendars for Sept. 29 and let other local organizations that book performers know about this valuable opportunity to view performers talents and skills.

Karen Fischer, Youth Services Manager
Salem Public Library
PO Box 14810
Salem, OR   97309