[kids-lib] Children's Librarian Survey-Please participate!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Jun 1 08:16:01 PDT 2012

Attention Children’s Librarians with an MLS degree:

I just received the following email from an MLS student conducting a research project on how well an MLS degree prepares children’s librarians. If you are interested in sharing how well your MLS coursework and degree prepared you for your job, please take this survey. There are only 12 questions and it should take no more than 10 minutes (it took me 7 mins) to complete. Here is the link to the survey: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bqiTxffpnuatX3m

Thank you,
Katie