[kids-lib] Curry Public Library

alta alta at cplib.net
Fri Mar 16 10:36:22 PDT 2012

Dear Katie

I was happy for the opportunity to touch base with you, and to be a part of
the state wide children’s programs. Here is the form for the College Savings
Plan. I appreciate the chance to offer that as well as get help with a
performance. Our Summer Reading Program is looking up!!

((¸¸.·´*~Alta Denton *¨¨ ))
        Curry Public Library

          Youth Services