[kids-lib] MIXED UP GARDEN STORY BOOK

dwilson at jcls.org dwilson at jcls.org
Mon Sep 17 19:24:07 PDT 2012

Patron recalls a paperback book from 20 years ago (or more). A wind sweeps in and blows all the labels in the vegetable garden around so there's no way to know which row has carrots, and which row has lettuce, etc. (I made up the vegetable details - assuming they had carrots , etc.)
She thinks the first line is "Spring had arrived." She also recalls the words "mixed-up garden".
We've exhausted Google, Novelist, and Amazon. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Ashland Branch Children's Dept
Jackson County Library Services

PS We have ruled-out "Molly & Emmett's Suprise Garden" by Hafner, Marilyn & "The Wind's Garden" by Roberts, Bethany