[kids-lib] Summer 2013 book bags

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Aug 8 08:16:02 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of Doris Hicks, please reply to her at doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net<mailto:doris.hicks at cityofalbany.net>

Does any library have leftover Dig Into Reading plastic drawstring book bags that they would be willing to sell to us, and mail them at our expense?

We need up to 500 more for this summer's record-breaking participation in our SRP.

Thank you!

Doris Hicks

Albany (Oregon) Public Library

Youth Services Librarian

541-791-0015

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may be a public record of the City of Albany and may be subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.