[kids-lib] New Librarian Seeks Brainstorming Friends

Taylor Worley youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org
Thu Aug 22 08:58:09 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I just wrapped up my first 7 months in Youth Services, and my first Summer
Reading Program. As I move into my first full year of program planning, I
would love to chat with other Youth Librarians (Children and Teens) about
how they plan their programs and calendar, manage their outreach services,
and a few other little tidbits. If anyone would be interested in chatting a
bit, my email is youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org. I would really
appreciate your time! I am also happy to compile and share any information
I gather.

Thanks so much and cheers!

--
Taylor Worley | MLS
Youth & Community Librarian, Creswell Library