[kids-lib] Oregon Education Investment Board - "Education Inspirations" Outreach Project

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Feb 20 13:03:36 PST 2013

Posted on behalf of the Oregon Education Investment Board (OEIB)

Supporters of Oregon Education,
OEIB has launched a new community outreach project, Education Inspirations<http://www.oregon.gov/gov/docs/OEIB/twOutreach.pdf>, to recognize people who are making a difference for Oregon students. We are asking Oregonians to tell us about a teacher, professor, counselor, classroom aide, school secretary, administrator, parent, or anyone they know who is inspiring learning. We will be featuring these individuals on our twitter account (@ORLearns<https://twitter.com/orlearns>) in addition to being recognized at future board meetings.
We know there are many Oregonians who are making a difference and we want to acknowledge them for the positive work they are doing. Please forward this message or the following links:
http://www.oregon.gov/gov/docs/OEIB/twOutreach.pdf<https://owa.das.state.or.us/OWA/redir.aspx?C=XtjA8p2jfEO_zB6zfimmCncSuBaS1s8IbTvsUCGpmkCXEboDnM05BWNDs4FTyNTqN7bORXe-RLU.&URL=http://www.oregon.gov/gov/docs/OEIB/twOutreach.pdf>
Spanish: http://www.oregon.gov/gov/docs/OEIB/TwitterSPANISH.pdf
Should you have any questions, please contact Candace Granfelt<mailto:candace.granfelt at state.or.us>. Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks,

Seth Allen