[kids-lib] Update on Read Across America: coordinate OR library visits to get a deal on a performer?

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jan 28 13:32:30 PST 2013

Update posted on behalf of Suzanne Goolsby

Duffy Hudson the actor who performs the Dr. Seuss books suggested that we might wait for April to schedule a visit from him into the Northwest.  That would give people more time to schedule and promote the event.  Is anyone interested in this.  Please contact him at duffy at duffyhudson.com<mailto:duffy at duffyhudson.com> with any questions.

Thank you
Suzanne Goolsby
The Dalles Wasco Co. Library
sgoolsby at ci.the-dalles.or.us<mailto:sgoolsby at ci.the-dalles.or.us>