[kids-lib] Summer Intern Positions at Beaverton City Library

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue May 7 09:40:32 PDT 2013

This last week to apply for internships at the Beaverton City Library.  They are a great opportunity to help during a busy summer while gaining experience in children's or young adult.  We customize learning moments to what you are hoping to learn about youth services (examples: storytime, collection development, working with teens, and more.)

More information about specific internships:
*         Children's Summer Reading Program Internship <http://beavertonlibrary.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=295> (2 openings)
*         Young Adult Summer Reading Program Internship <http://beavertonlibrary.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=298>
*         Murray Scholls branch Summer Reading Program Internship <http://beavertonlibrary.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=297>

Additional information about our internship program:
http://beavertonlibrary.org/index.aspx?nid=125

Victoria Campbell
Youth Services Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005-2883
p: 503.526.2599 | f: 503.469.9577| www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
Work days: Monday - Friday

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE4B06.EC5A9750]

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.