[kids-lib] Recording of webinar on community baby showers at the library is now available anytime for free

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 25 09:56:33 PST 2013

Hi! A couple of you have asked me about this so I thought more of you might be interested too.

The recorded version of the community baby showers webinar (description below) is now available. Here is the link to the recording: http://www.sos.wa.gov/redirect.ashx?url=https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2013-11-05.0754.M.51A1F6BD288768B43F3C46EBA9B642.vcr&sid=2008170

When I clicked on the link to the webinar it automatically walked me through what I needed to do to access Blackboard, the platform they use for their webinars, and I had no problems. If you have problems, here is the link to information on Blackboard: https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/jwsdetect/playback.jnlp?psid=2013-11-05.0754.M.51A1F6BD288768B43F3C46EBA9B642.vcr

This is a webinar from the Washington State Library so if you have any questions, please contact:
For more information, contact:
Jennifer Fenton
360-570-5571
jennifer.fenton at sos.wa.gov<mailto:jennifer.fenton at sos.wa.gov>
or
Carolyn Petersen
360-570-5560
carolyn.petersen at sos.wa.gov<mailto:carolyn.petersen at sos.wa.gov>
For technical support with Blackboard Collaborate, contact:
Jeremy Stroud
360.570.5583
jeremy.stroud at sos.wa.gov<mailto:jeremy.stroud at sos.wa.gov>
or