[kids-lib] Deschutes Library Mock Caldecott

heather mcneil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Oct 10 12:44:44 PDT 2013

Please excuse cross postings.

Deschutes Public Library in sunny central Oregon is offering a Mock Caldecott to our public and staff.  You are invited to view the primary list of candidates at www.deschuteslibrary.org/mockcaldecott<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/mockcaldecott>.  We'll be narrowing down the list in December to 6-8 titles, based on the comments we receive and other feedback.  Then people can vote online or in our libraries the week of January 20.  Read and enjoy!

Heather McNeil
Youth Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
507 NW Wall St.