[kids-lib] New Librarian Meet-Up Reminder

Taylor Worley youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org
Tue Oct 22 17:15:56 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder that there will be another New Librarian Meet-Up on Monday
the 28th at the Ike Box Coffee House in Salem at 5:30pm. Among other
things, we will be discussing what we may want out of a New Librarian
Roundtable. Join us!

<http://www.isaacsroom.org/ikebox/>
Ike Box Café <http://www.isaacsroom.org/ikebox/>
299 Cottage St NE
Salem, OR 97301

As always, email me with questions or with any information you would like
to share with the group.

--
Taylor Worley | Youth & Community Services Librarian, Creswell Library