[kids-lib] Early Learning Council - Public Meeting Notice - September 18 & 19, 2013

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Sep 16 10:17:46 PDT 2013

Below is a notice for the next Early Learning Division meeting taking place in Warm Springs. As you know, the Ready to Read Grant program is now part of the Early Learning Division. MaryKay and/or I will not attend meetings out of the Willamette Valley in person, but I have contacted the library directors and children's librarians who work near the meeting location to encourage them to attend.

I know many of you are interested in learning more about the early childhood system change taking place across Oregon. These are public meetings and you can watch streaming on Department of Education website<http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4436497/ODEVideo>. Meeting materials are available on the Early Learning webpage<http://oregonearlylearning.com/early-learning-council/public-meetings/>.

Thank you,
Katie

PS: If the hyperlinks don't work, try copying and pasting these URLs into your browser.
Early Learning Council webpage: http://oregonearlylearning.com/early-learning-council/public-meetings/
Streaming video for meetings: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4436497/ODEVideo

[http://www.ala.org/bbooks/sites/ala.org.bbooks/files/content/BBW13_CoverArt.jpg]
September 22-28, 2013