[kids-lib] Early Literacy Brochures

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:11:45 PDT 2014

I wanted to share these early literacy brochures we are using at my
library. I have included a PDF and the original Publisher file so that you
can do with them as you please. The only thing I would request is to leave
the author information on them (based on Betty Bardige's book..). We print
them on three different brightly colored papers and have them in our parent
information area. Let me know if you have questions and I hope they are of
some use!

P.S. I hope I finally have the typos out. I think I do, but still. Let me
know if you find one that is particularly bad.

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian, Springfield Public Library
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*