[kids-lib] Young Children, New Media and Libraries Survey

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Aug 1 08:19:25 PDT 2014

ALA's Association for Library Services to Children is conducting a survey to find out what technology is really being used in library children services and how it is being used.

"The survey includes 9 questions and we anticipate it will take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. Additional information regarding this survey can be found online:  http://www.ala.org/alsc/young-children-new-media-and-libraries-survey."

Young Children, New Media and Libraries Survey
In order to examine how libraries incorporate different kinds of new media devices into their branches and programming; we ask for your participation in the Young Children, New Media and Libraries Survey prior to Monday, August 18, 2014.
Participation in this survey will help us better understand the scope, challenges, and next steps for libraries regarding new media use. We would like one librarian from your branch who is able to answer questions regarding your library's use of new media to complete this survey.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTN6PWT.
The survey includes 9 questions and we anticipate it will take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. Additional information regarding this survey can be found online:  http://www.ala.org/alsc/young-children-new-media-and-libraries-survey.
This survey was created in partnership with LittleeLit.com, the Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC), a division of ALA, and the University of Washington. If you have any questions about this survey, please contact us at the below emails.
Cen Campbell (cenlibrarian at gmail.com<mailto:cenlibrarian at gmail.com>)
J. Elizabeth Mills (jemills1 at uw.edu<mailto:jemills1 at uw.edu>)
Joanna Ison (jison at ala.org<mailto:jison at ala.org>)

Joanna Ison
Program Officer for Projects and Partnerships
Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC)
jison at ala.org<mailto:jison at ala.org>
312.280.1398<tel:312.280.1398>

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.