[kids-lib] Learn how to do STEM programming with tweens

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Aug 11 12:12:00 PDT 2014

I just received the following announcement about a training opportunity around STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) programming for tween boys and girls. This is not a library specific training, but it sounds like information and resources we could use to develop tween STEM programs in the library. For more information, read the email below and visit this webpage: http://www.ngcproject.org/scigirls-professional-development-training-oregon-wilsonville.

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.