[kids-lib] Just for Fun: NYPL Quiz. What classic children's book character are you

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Aug 21 10:58:17 PDT 2014

Just learned about this on ALA's Association for Library Services to Children and thought you might like it too!

I got the Little Prince: "independent, imaginative, and you hanker for adventures - but love is the most important thing in your life. Other people love your sweetness and your unique way of looking at the world."

Who are you?

[NYPL Quiz!]
Dear Subscriber,

As book lovers, we have a special fondness for the characters from our favorite children's books.

They taught us to yearn for adventure. They taught us to be brave, to be loyal, and to be compassionate. And maybe - dare we suggest it? - a little bit mischievous.

Which of the iconic characters from our 100 Great Children's Books list is most like you? Take our classic children's book character quiz to find out!<http://click.email.nypl.org/?qs=6e985ae4e7a0bf885d1a866d5bb5d41b048b2469607ba37ed4088cec5928d7df>

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.

URL if the Hyperlink doesn't work: