[kids-lib] Reaching New Demographics

tanenz at comcast.net tanenz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 12:08:47 PST 2014

Here are a few random ideas.

School parent groups

School family literacy events

Head Start family events or parenting classes

Teen parenting classes or groups

Host a Día celebration

After-school sessions held by community groups

Multi-lingual church groups

ESL  and immigrant classes

Reach Out and Read programs of medical facilities

United Way of Lane County Summer Reading Spots

Food Pantries

Thanks to all library staff reaching out to under-served families.

Hope Crandall