[kids-lib] Update news: "Oregon's Legal Guide for Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising Children"

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jan 8 14:49:56 PST 2014

Posted on behalf of Laura J. Orr:

Greetings:

(You can also find this info at our Oregon Legal Research blog post: http://is.gd/6cKeM7 ).

I have checked with the lead editor of "Oregon's Legal Guide for Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising Children" and she confirmed that the 2012 edition is most recent one and an update isn't likely much before 2015.

I've attached a PDF but you can also find it at the following website; don't confuse the "... Legal Guide ..." with the "... Resource Guide ...."

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/fch/healthy-families/parenting-grandchildren

Feel free to pass this along to colleagues or anyone else who might find it useful.

Laura

Laura J. Orr
Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library