[kids-lib] CSD Spring Workshop slides from presenter Jo Oshiro

Danielle Jones jones.danielle.jones at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:26:22 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,
Here is a message from Jo with links to her presentation. There are links
to her list mailing list also at the bottom of the message:

Updated with  Show Me Librarian on
STEAM<http://showmelibrarian.blogspot.com/p/all-things-steam.html>
<http://stemrobotics.cs.pdx.edu/sites/default/files/LeadingQbuild_0.pdf>and
available online here --
http://opas.ous.edu/resourcesOPAS-geeks.php#OPAS-papers - as either
powerpoint slides or notes pdf. You and your fellow librarians have
permission to use these at will; I always appreciate an acknowledgement.

Did not have a chance to find videos, sorry (and not likely to for weeks,
so if you all find some amongst yourselves to share, I'd appreciate it if
you pass some on to me!)

Thanks again to everyone for being a great group to work with!

Jo

Noise_members mailing list
Noise_members at lists.ous.edu
Danielle Jones
YALSA's 2015 Alex Award Administrative Assistant
Oregon Library Association Children Services Division CSLP Chair-elect
Oregon Young Adult Network Secretary