[kids-lib] Need photos of your 2013 SRP for presentation to state level childcare people by Friday 5/30

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue May 27 16:08:52 PDT 2014

Hello! Please send me photos of your 2013 summer reading program by noon on Friday, May 30th.

Sorry for the last minute nature of this request. I've just been invited to present about summer reading at public libraries in Oregon to the state level Child Care and Education Coordinating Council. My plan is to create a presentation on summer reading at public libraries similar to attached presentation I created on early literacy at public libraries in 2012. I will also share the Summer Reading Brief 2013<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/youthsvcs/srp.certificates/OSLsrpBrief2013-Final.pdf> with them so they get an idea of how many youth you all serve and the amount kids are reading and reaching their reading goal.

If you had a particularly good partnership last year for summer reading, please let me know what organization/agency you partnered with and a very brief description of what you did.

Thank you so much!
Katie

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!