[kids-lib] Learn about Tech Tools for Early Literacy on 11/19 (no cost)

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 17 11:31:05 PST 2014

Hi! I just learned about the following free webinar. I know many of you are considering or already trying out using tablets with apps and other technology in your storytimes. This webinar may be good resources to help you.

Questions? Crystal Schimpf cschimpf at techsoupglobal.org<mailto:cschimpf at techsoupglobal.org>

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!