[kids-lib] Oregon REFORMA chapter

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Wed Oct 22 12:59:46 PDT 2014

Hola a tod at s:

Another reminder. Our meeting to form the new chapter of REFORMA in Oregon is going to be on Saturday, November 8, at the Gresham Library (part of the Multnomah County Library), 385 NW Miller Ave, Gresham, OR 97030, from 10 a.m. to 4:00. Attached you’ll find the draft of the agenda. Please, if you have any suggestion to add, remove or edit the items in the agenda let me know or we can consider this changes during our meeting. I’m adding also another document (try to review the documents that already were sent and come prepare for the meeting.)

Finally, I ask you yesterday if you’re going to attend or not the meeting. For practical reasons, just send me an email only if you’re going to attend. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you so much and I hope to seeing you then,

Martín

Martín Blasco

Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program

Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093

martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Que otros se jacten de las páginas que han escrito;

a mí me enorgullecen las que he leído.”

“Let others brag about the pages which they have written,

I’m proud of those which I have read.”

Jorge Luis borges