[kids-lib] 2014 Performer Showcase

Karen Fischer kfischer at cityofsalem.net
Mon Sep 29 17:51:30 PDT 2014

Thanks to all who attended the Showcase this year.  Special thanks to Carrie Kasperick from Monmouth Public Library, who came at 8 a.m. and assisted with registrations. Thanks also to Jessica Marie, Mary Beth Hustoles, Marya Hunsinger, Carol Rugebregt, Kathy Hand, Karen Kinzie and Marcia Bednarczyk from Salem Public Library for all of your assistance preparing, decorating, registering, welcoming our guests, and more. We were treated to some magnificent performances and had the opportunity to meet with some of the northwest's premier performers for children and families.  I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did.  Mark your calendars for next Showcase to be held the last Saturday in September 2016!
Gratefully,
Karen Fischer, CSD Showcase chair

Karen Fischer,

Youth Services Manager