[kids-lib] Oregon State Fair youth ticket giveaway to libraries

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Apr 7 14:11:07 PDT 2015

I received the following email and attached flier with information about how libraries can get free youth tickets for the Oregon State Fair. Below are details for requesting the tickets—there are no limits!
This is not an endorsement.  Please remember to follow your library’s policies to review all possible resources to make sure they are an appropriate fit for your library and community.

Questions? Contact:
Deb Wheelbarger, osf.achievementprogram at gmail.com<mailto:osf.achievementprogram at gmail.com>, 503-558-0678

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>