[kids-lib] Calling for Presenters for CSD Fall Workshop Oct 17, 2015!

Kemper Hodge, Kristy Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov
Sat Aug 15 12:13:14 PDT 2015

Hello colleagues and fellow youth services staff!

The CSD Fall Workshop will be held Saturday October 17 from 9am-4pm at the Lebanon Public Library with a focus on summer reading, and I'm looking for youth services staff who are interested in presenting about their successful:

-       Innovative and unique youth summer reading programs, activities, or events
-       Passive programming for youth
-       Programming for younger school-age/emerging readers in grades K-3

Have a successful program that you've done outside of summer reading? If your program could be incorporated into a summer reading program, then please contact me if you'd be interested in sharing it with workshop attendees.

Please contact me directly at Kristy.kemperhodge at corvallisoregon.gov<mailto:Kristy.kemperhodge at corvallisoregon.gov>, and send me a summary of what you'd like to present about and how much time your presentation would need.

Thanks very much!
Kristy

Kristy Kemper Hodge
Youth Services Librarian