[kids-lib] Few days for the Mock Pura Belpré Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Mon Dec 7 13:09:50 PST 2015

Hi Everyone:

Few more days for the Mock Pura Belpré Awards. I’m attaching some docs and info for those who have not received them yet.
I’m including a list of restaurants nearby. Remember, we won’t serve snacks or coffee; there is a coffee shop in the library when you enter.
I’m looking forward to see you then. In the meantime, have a great week!

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

"Hay quienes no pueden imaginar un mundo sin pájaros; hay quienes no pueden imaginar un mundo sin agua; en lo que a mi se refiere, soy incapaz de imaginar un mundo sin libros".
“There are those who cannot imagine a world without birds; those who cannot imagine a world without water; as far as I am concerned, I am unable to imagine a world without books.”
Jorge Luis Borges