[kids-lib] Middle School unofficial OBOB battle questions

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Dec 18 12:44:29 PST 2015

The Newberg Public Library staff has finished questions for nine unofficial Middle School OBOB battles. To encourage OBOB programming in public libraries we are sharing these questions with public libraries ONLY until after our unofficial district battle on 1/15/16. If you would like these questions please send me an email.

If you missed out on our nine sets of unofficial Elementary OBOB questions I'm happy to send those to public libraries as well. Elementary questions will be available for everyone at https://www.newbergoregon.gov/library/page/oregon-battle-books-obob after our elementary district battle on 1/30/16.

We also have extra practice questions available on our website at https://www.newbergoregon.gov/library/page/oregon-battle-books-obob

Happy OBOBing,

Korie Buerke, Mary Lynn Thomas, Amanda Lamb and Ruth Headley
Children's Staff
Newberg Public Library

Korie Jones Buerkle
Children's Librarian | Assistant Library Director
Children's Desk: 503 537 0304 | Office: 503 554 7734
Newberg Public Library
Please note: My work week is Tues.-Sat.