[kids-lib] Newbery & Caldecott brochures

Gale, Jessalynn GaleJ at milwaukieoregon.gov
Tue Feb 3 11:23:29 PST 2015

I thought I would share our Newbery & Caldecott brochures - we started creating our own when ALA stopped selling them, and I just updated them for 2015.

They're formatted to be printed as double-sided, tri-fold brochures, and simply include year, title, and author (Newbery) or illustrator (Caldecott). I'm happy to send them individually if the attachment doesn't work. Use as you wish!

Jessalynn Gale
Children's Librarian

City of Milwaukie
10660 SE 21st Ave | Milwaukie, OR  97222
T  503.786.7588 | F 503.659.9497
Ledding Library 503.786.7580

Join us on the web<http://www.milwaukieoregon.gov/library>, facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LeddingLibrary> and twitter<http://twitter.com/cityofmilwaukie>!

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This email is a public record of the City of
Milwaukie and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure
under
Oregon Public Records law. This email is subject to the State Retention
Schedule.

MILWAUKIE SUSTAINABILITY: Please consider the impact on the environment before
printing a paper copy of this message.