[kids-lib] Goodbye Oregon - Rick Samuelson Farewell

Stephanie Lind stephaniel at wccls.org
Wed Feb 18 10:34:03 PST 2015

We, of course, will especially miss Rick in Washington County. I'm attaching the invitation to his farewell party as a reminder that you have an opportunity to tell Rick goodbye in person this Friday. Below is the text from the original message:

Rick Samuelson will be leaving us. His last day will be Friday, February 20th. He has a wonderful new job opportunity in VIRGINIA! Also, he, his wife and two young boys will be closer to family. We have to be happy for them but not for us!

Rick has worked for WCCLS for 6 years. In that time he has led many efforts in the county and in the state to improve library services to children and families. He was especially passionate about and successful in providing early literacy supports for our community. Plus, he does the most AMAZING storytimes! For these things and many others we are truly grateful and cannot thank him enough!

We invite you to join us in celebrating Rick's work with WCCLS and wishing him well in his next adventures. I've attached an invitation to the festivity that includes the particulars. Please feel free to share this invitation with others in your organization who may have worked with Rick.

Hope to see you there!
Stephanie Lind

Stephanie Lind | Program Supervisor for Outreach & Youth Services
Washington County, Oregon | Washington County Cooperative Library Services
phone 503-681-5090 | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

P Save paper, toner, and energy. Avoid printing emails whenever possible!