[kids-lib] Possible resource: summer reading/super hero capes (FYI)

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jan 6 08:16:03 PST 2015

I just received the following promotional email about super hero capes (price guide attached).  I thought some of you may be interested considering ‘heroes’ is the 2015 summer reading program theme.

This is not an endorsement.  Please remember to follow your library’s policies to review all possible resources to make sure they are an appropriate fit for your library and community.

For more information, go to:

Questions? Contact:
Amanda Smith
amanda at everfan.com<mailto:amanda at everfan.com>
Office: (229) 234-1222
Cell: (229) 977-4251

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!