[kids-lib] Evaluation toolkit now online

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Jun 22 12:49:36 PDT 2015

As many of you know, I'm creating an evaluation toolkit for the Ready to Read/Reading for Success grant program. I sent some pieces of the toolkit out on this listserv a couple time this past year or so. They are now available online: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/aboutready.aspx#Project_Descriptions.

These tools may be helpful for more than just grant-funded projects.

Please note, there is still no news on the proposed changes to the Ready to Read grant. If the proposed changes pass, then I will update this website to reflect those changes. However, most of the content on this website will stay the same regardless of what happens.

Thanks,
Katie

[Slogan Text][Cooper_laughing]
Summer Reading 2015 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>