[kids-lib] Cleary ideas due Nov. 10

Natasha Forrester natashaf at multcolib.org
Sun Nov 1 11:51:12 PST 2015

Hi, all!

The Beverly Cleary 100th Birthday planning committee is doing our last push
to gather ideas for celebrating the birthday coming up in 2016. OLA-CSD
will have a page on their website dedicated solely to helping libraries
from around the state plan celebrations big and small. So far we have ideas
from activities from Cleary books, things around the concept of 100, and
what was happening 100 years ago, and we'd love to add YOUR ideas to the
list!

If you have ideas you'd like to contribute, please email them to me at
natashaf at multcolib.org - everything from simple crafts, poetry or writing
activities, or large parties is welcomed. Ideas due by *November 10.*

Looking forward to celebrating with you all,

Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, MLS
Hollywood Library - a branch of the Multnomah County Library System
4040 NE Tillamook, Portland, OR 97212
503-988-4598
Regular schedule: Sunday - Thursday

“People think that stories are shaped by people. In fact, it's the other
way around.” - from Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett