[kids-lib] Storytime Underground Oregon Chapter meeting this Sunday!

Jennifer Ryder ryder at ci.gladstone.or.us
Tue Apr 12 09:19:18 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late notice! I am the coordinator for the Oregon Storytime Underground chapter, and I have planned an initial meetup date for anyone who is interested! This weekend it is in Portland, but if there is interest in having the next meeting be more central (or perhaps at the OLA conference next week!) please let me know and I'll make it happen!

Here are the details for the first meeting:

Sunday, April 17th 5:00pm
Green Dragon Bistro & Pub
928 SE 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97214

I hope some of you can make it! Also, please let me know if there is any interest in meeting up at OLA!

Have a great week,
Jen Ryder

Jennifer E Ryder
Youth Services Librarian
Gladstone Public Library
Phone: 503-656-2411
ryder at ci.gladstone.or.us<mailto:ryder at ci.gladstone.or.us>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Gladstone and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.