[kids-lib] 2017 Mock Pura Belpré Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Wed Aug 3 12:20:59 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone:

The REFORMA Oregon Chapter and Round Table is organizing the second Mock Pura Belpré Award, which will take place on Saturday, December 10, in Tualatin Public Library in Washington County thanks to our compañera reformista Lauren Simon, who got us a room.
Last year, the mock award also took place in Washington County (Hillsboro Public Library – Main).  I wonder if any library along (or nearby) the Interstate 5, if possible from, and including Salem to Eugene, may have an available room for that date. We are trying to be closer to those librarians who live in the SW and East of the state, so they don’t have to drive so much, especially at that time of the year.  Please, let me know as soon as you have a chance (martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org>), so I can begin to publicize the event.
Muchísimas gracias,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Cualquier cosa que puedas imaginar es real”.
“Anything you can imagine is real.”
Pablo Picasso