[kids-lib] Important Opportunity to Speak up for School Libraries! (ESSA Community Forums Sponsored by ODE)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Dec 1 15:34:05 PST 2016

Please pardon the cross-posting. The excellent ideas and information about participating in the upcoming ESSA community forums sponsored by ODE are from Anne Urban, District Librarian for Three Rivers School District,. The next forum is in Hillsboro on 12/6 at 6 pm, and then they pick up again after the holidays with one in Jordan Valley on 1/3 at 4:30 pm. After that, there will be five more meetings in January. The schedule is part of the email below.

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.378.5011